Complaints Procedure

The school works closely with parents and we hope that parents who have any concerns or anxieties will raise these with the class teacher in the first instance and with the Headteacher. Most concerns are resolved through this channel.

If there is still dissatisfaction then a complaint should be referred formally to the Chair of Governors. The complainant should set out the complaint in writing and submit it to the Clerk of the Governing Body whose address is available at the school. Most complaints are the responsibility of The Governing Body and will be resolved by them. Should this not occur you can complain further to the Local Education Authority by contacting The Head of Conciliation and Appeal Unit at County Hall, Hertford.

Complaints are investigated speedily, efficiently, fully and fairly. All aspects of each individual case are given proper consideration.

Return to Policy page


  It's now quick and easy for parents and
  guardians to make Online Payments
  via the School Gateway..

Online Payments
Latest News

Latest News

The Spring term has been a very full one, with lots of interesting and exciting events happening and children producing a high standard of work.

Learn More