Subject Lead: Mrs P Quinn
On Monday 22nd July, Class 3, 4, 5 and 6 took part in the district sport competition.
Different year groups competed in different events including, relay racing, long jump, high jump, target bean bag throwing and a throwing for distance event.
Every child who took part worked hard in the events they were in and showed excellent sportsmanship and team work skills; cheering on their team mates and congratulating each other on their effort.
Lots of the pupils who entered went into the finals for their year group and we scored well overall – coming sixth out of eleven teams and second place in the small school’s category.
PE activities to try with your family and friends
- Throw Tennis (136.77KB)
- Space Monsters (119.30KB)
- Create your own (78.00KB)
- Boccia (116.55KB)
- Avoid the Defenders (128.08KB)
- Noughts and Crosses (398.34KB)
- Cross the River (5.15MB)
- Sequence Champions (287.92KB)
- Save the Treasure (664.86KB)
- Race Across the River (5.15MB)
- Physical Activity Bingo (926.79KB)
- Connect 4 (1.24MB)
- Connect 4 Blank Template (1.23MB)
- Wacky Races (309.38KB)
- Treasure Chest (299.43KB)
- Top Ten (136.18KB)
- Three in a Row (117.19KB)
- Standing Long Jump (169.59KB)
- Standing Long Jump 2 (183.70KB)
- Rolling Penalties (116.58KB)
- Climb the Ladder (122.79KB)
- Battleships - Level 2 (114.40KB)
- Battleships (114.08KB)