Welcome to the SEN Parents information page.
Here you will find details of courses that are scheduled for the upcoming term. You will also find information about support which is available in the local area.
If you would like any further advice or information about accessing any of these then please speak to the school office who will be able to help you or will put you in touch with Mrs Hall, SENCO.
Understanding parent – child attachment
Becoming the parent your child needs to thrive
Understanding anxiety in children
- SEND Report March 2023 - 2024 (957.34KB)
- SEND Policy March 2023 - 2025 (961.11KB)
- DSPL5 Newsletter (5.22MB)
- Protective Behaviours Course - Oct/Nov 2022 (274.21KB)
- Accessibility and Equality Plan (641.51KB)
Support for Autism and ADHD in Hertfordshire
Do you live in Hertfordshire? Do you have a child or young person who has or you suspect has Autism or ADHD.
To find out more about the support available please watch this 3-minute animation or visit the Herts Local Offer.