It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, representing the school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours.
- Uniform Policy (141KB)
Our uniform is available from
and consists of:
- royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan preferably embroidered with the school logo
- grey trousers, skirt or shorts
- white or pale blue polo shirt preferably embroidered with the school logo
- white or pale blue blouses or shirts
- blue check dresses for summer
- white or grey socks or tights
For P.E. children should wear:
- white T-shirt
- navy blue shorts
- a change of trainers or plimsolls
- navy blue jogging bottoms in winter
- navy blue sweatshirt (all reasonably priced at local supermarkets)
On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our school. The exceptions to this rule are earring studs in pierced ears (which should be of a gold or silver colour only), and small objects of religious significance. We ask the children to either remove these objects during PE and games, or cover them with a plaster or tape (provide by the parent), to prevent them from causing injury.
Hair accessories are important for children to keep their hair tidy and safe. Hair bands, ribbons, slides etc. are acceptable items to wear in hair, but must be black,royal blue or white, or a combination of both colours.
In the interest of health and safety it is not suitable for children to wear false nails of any description. We also consider it is inappropriate for children to wear nail varnish. We do not expect any child to come to school wearing nail varnish of any type or colour.
We require all children to wear black shoes or black trainers. Children may wear boots to school but will be expected to change into their shoes or trainers once at school.
Every year we have many items of unclaimed uniform, so please label all items of clothing, including footwear.