On Thursday 15th December, we boarded one of four coaches which took us to the pantomime in Welwyn Garden City at Campus West. This year’s production was Treasure Island! We were welcomed into the theatre by the staff and settled into our seats with our sweets and drinks to enjoy the show.
The most favourite parts of the performance were:
- When the actors came into the audience dancing (and many children got a high five!).
- When water was squirted at us in the audience.
- 12 days of Christmas song, especially the toilet rolls being thrown into the audience.
- The songs and dancing (including a popular sea shanty which we all knew the words to).
- The pantomime dame was very funny.
- All the slapstick comedy, especially when it got messy!